Here are the facts and list of certifications for our Cerra Water Anti-Oxidant Water Filter.
- Plastic Pitcher is 100% BPA Free. Pitcher is labelled on the bottom with food safe symbol (cup/fork) and plastic is labelled as SAN (styrene acrylonitrile, type 7 plastic).
- LGA Pitcher Testing:: Testing is according to “German Code of Foodstuffs Commodities and Feeding Stuffs”, Water Filter Pitchers Chemical Testing, passing tests allowed pitcher to have food safe symbol (cup/fork) label on bottom of pitcher.
- LGA: Water filter Cartridge tested according to German Food Regulations, Scope of testing included total migration of plastic, release of heavy metals, sensoric test and microbiological test. Cartridge passed the testing.
- Independent Laboratory Testing per US FDA 21 CFR109 procedure(Unavoidable Contaminants in Food for Human Consumptions and Food – Packaging Material, Antioxidant Alkaline Water passed test and showed heavy metals not detected and conclusion was that food/water is safe.
- Independent Laboratory Testing per US FDA CFR 740.10 procedure of Antioxidant Alkaline Water for Organochlorine Pesticides, passed tests.
- Antibacterial Ball is part of filter media: Approved by FDA. Controls bacterial growth.
- CE certification indicates product meeting EU consumer safety, health and environmental requirements.
- TUVRheinland Organization provided authorized testing per LGA requirements.
- Manufacturing Facility with the following features:
- Includes research laboratory with 12 laboratory scientists and research technicians to control quality of raw materials and final products
- ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified
- CE certified that products have met EU consumers safety, health or environmental requirements
- TUV safety certificate – product safety
- European Medal award given to products that have met European Standards.
- In summary the manufacturer in Europe meets the highest safety and quality manufacturing process for Europe and Internationally.
- NSF /ANSI Standard 42 material safety certification bioceramic ball (Biocera BMW). Performed by NSF authorized testing at source of manufacture and certification maintained yearly with NSF. The SCC (Standards Council of Canada) recognize/authorize NSF/ANSI testing as acceptable for Canada.
Cerra Water Process:
- Micro-cluster/ hexagonal water
- Energize- BFIT- Biometric Frequency Infusion Technology