Cerra Water® replacement cartridges fit in the Cerra Pitcher and other classic pitcher designs. Each cartridge brings you great tasting alkaline, anti-oxidant, hydrogen Cerra Water.
One Cerra Water Filter. ( lasts 2-5 months )
The Cerra Water® Cartridges filter and ionizes your tap or bottled water turning it into mineral rich health promoting alkaline water which has antioxidant. micro clustered properties and has molecular hydrogen and healing frequencies.
Filtration through the Cerra Anti-Oxidant cartridge changes the water that passes through it 7 different ways by:
- Increasing the pH of the filtered water between 8.5 and 9.5 by adding beneficial alkaline ionic minerals such as potassium, magnesium and calcium in the correct ratio & balance.
- Changing the oxidation/reduction potential of the water (ORP) to between -150 mV and -500 mV thus creating anti-oxidant effect.
- Adding molecular hydrogen H2
- Reducing the size of the clusters of water molecules so that the water is more easily absorbed in the body
- Restructuring the shape of the water cluster into an organized hexagonal matrix. This is a more natural shape which the body can utilize for all metabolic functions..
- Filtering the impurities. The Cerra Water cartridge reduces heavy metals, such as lead and copper in addition to chlorine, chloramines and dissolved organics such as pesticides.
- Energizing the water thru Biometric Frequency Infusion Technology (BFIT) which infuses thousands of healing frequencies into the water.
Each alkaline anti-oxidant filter cartridge will last for approx 2-5 months (65- 200 gallons of water)(250-750 liters) before requiring replacement depending upon source water.
The Cerra Water cartridges function very differently from standard filters although it looks very similar to the standard carbon filter.
If you filter tap water through an ordinary jug filter the water will be more acidic by 1-2 points on the pH scale as they are designed to filter out dissolved contaminants and remove mineral hardness. When you filter the water through the Cerra alkaline anti-oxidant cartridge rich anti-oxidant, alkaline water is created.
The proprietary Cerra Water cartridge has the prestigious International WQA S-200 NSF/ANSI 42 Chemical Reduction certification. The Cerra Water Pitcher has the German TUV certification for Food Hygiene and Safety Test. The plastic pitcher is BPA/BPS free with no leaching.
Drinking alkaline anti-oxidant water is the simplest thing that everyone can do to improve their health. Now with the Cerra Water Pitcher it is possible for everyone to have the convenience and health benefits of alkaline, anti-oxidant, hydrogen, micro clustered energized water. The Cerra Water pitcher is now the most cost effective way for people to enjoy the benefits of drinking the healthiest water in the world.
The filter does not fit my pitcher:
Our new designed filter fits both the original (blue top) and our new (black top) pitchers. They look very different because the top of the filter (head) sits above the insert so it does not fit all the way into the funnel but sticks up a bit. The new filters have an o ring at the neck to insure there is no leakage and make a tight seal between the filter and the insert.
These new filters are bigger so they last a bit longer and they have much higher and more sustainable anti-oxidants ( ORP) and micro-clustering.
Activating Your Filter:
Our filters are jam-packed with our Cerra minerals and crystals, so please follow these instructions:
Soak your filter on its side in regular tap water and insure that it is completely submerged to release any air bubbles, making sure it is held down under water.
Do this for over an hour when you are initially activating it. The Cerra filter must be completely saturated with water to work properly.
The water is running too slowly thru the filter.
There are a number of reasons for the water running too slowly that can be easily fixed using their various methods:
- Soak filter for another 1-2 hours and then shake it. Shaking the filter and tapping it against counter redistributes the Cerra crystal and mineral beads. Water tends to channel, so redistributing/shaking insures that the water is touching fresh Cerra beads.
- Submerge the filter under water; you can use the pitcher reservoir to hold it under to release all the air bubbles in the filter. Once the filter stays settled at the bottom and does not float anymore it is ready to use.
- Hold the filter under a cold water tap, running water thru from top to bottom for over a minute.
- The bottom of the filter contains a very fine mesh. You can poke holes in the bottom of it to make the mesh holes a bit bigger. This can be done with a paper clip or a pin.
- Do not leave the pitcher in the sunlight. This can slow down the flow of the water. Also, sunlight can destroy the anti-oxidants in the water.
Note: this filter was designed for a slower flow of water - the longer the water is in contact with the Cerra beads the stronger the anti-oxidant, micro- clustering and pH are. Always keep the level of the water touching the filter or above to increase/maintain the anti-oxidant levels and pH levels.