Shipping, Returns & Warranty
Shipping Policies & Procedures
- All orders, excluding Canadian orders, are shipped out of Blaine WA by USPS by your selected shipping option which is made during checkout. Canadian Orders will be shipped out of White Rock BC by Canada Post.
- Orders will be shipped out the following business day (excluding weekends); shipping times are estimates, not guarantees. Unexpected delays can occur while in transit.
- Your tracking number will be emailed to you as soon as your order is shipped. Please check your junk/spam folder if you do not receive this email. The tracking number can also be found by logging into your account and checking your “Previous Orders” found under “My Account”.
- To obtain a shipping quote add the desired items to your shopping cart. Once you have click "estimate shipping" and set the location you would like your order to be shipped to. This will give you the most accurate shipping estimate.
- If you select our “Free Shipping” promotion we will ship using the lowest cost shipping method. If receiving your order is time sensitive please do not use this option.
- We may require signature confirmation at our discretion and/or for high value orders.
- You can tracking your shipment at https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input or within Canada at https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/track/personal/findByTrackNumber
- If you provide the wrong address, refuse or do not accept delivery and the shipment is returned to us you will receive a refund minus any shipping charges we paid, this includes the shipping charges we incur even when using the “Free Shipping” promotion.
- Shipping times are estimates within any shipping method selected and are not guaranteed due to normal issues with the shipper (weather delays, high volume, etc.) or an unforeseen circumstance.
International Shipment information
- We ship worldwide. Major locations such as the UK and Austrlia etc. receive orders fairly quickly, other locations can take up to 2-6 weeks for delivery.
- International shipment guarantees and coverage for lost orders only applies to countries which use USPS delivery confirmation. These countries include: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovak Republic (Slovakia), Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, and Turkey.
- If using USPS or our “Free Shipping” promotion to ship to any other countries not mentioned in the list above you accept the full liability and risk of your order going missing and waive the right to a refund or replacement. If your require tracking then you have the option of using the www.myus.com service described below.
- If shipping to any countries outside the ones that offer USPS delivery confirmation (using USPS tracking numbering) you will need to setup your own intermediate shipping method such as www.myus.com. We do not ship directly with USPS to any countries that do not provide USPS delivery confirmation (using USPS tracking numbering). In these circumstances we sill ship to your US address as determined by your www.myus.com account (or other shipper per your choice).
- If you would like to use a courier service we recommend using www.myus.com as they can offer lower courier services rates then us. We suggest using this courier service if shipping to any countries outside the ones that offer USPS delivery confirmation. When you setup your own delivery to your country with www.myus.com they will provide you with options of shipping with FEDEX, UPS or others. Tracking of your package will then be per the option of shipping you select. We will first ship your package to your USA address as per your account with www.myus.com. Shipping with www.myus.com will also be faster than with USPS and with rates as low as $11.99 for parcels under 4lbs.
- You can tracking your shipment at https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input and once accepted in your Country you will be able to use the tracking number through your local postal system or other courier. Your local postal system will either directly deliver the package to you or advise you where to pick-up your package.
- You may be required to pay duties or taxes before receiving delivery depending on your Country’s laws. We do not collect tax for any foreign country. Your local postal system will collect any applicable taxes or duty.
- You are responsible for tracking your order and contacting your postal system if delivery arrangements/ duties need to be coordinated. If you ignore this your order may be returned and all of our shipping cost will be deducted from your refund.
- The most common reason for slow delivery are: Delays clearing customs and the post office holding your shipment due to duties and/or taxes requiring payment.You can monitor both these events by using your tracking number.
Return Policies and Procedures
- Products are eligible for returns within 30 days of the original date of purchase or within 14 days of tracking confirmed delivery for international orders to accommodate longer international shipping times.
- To initiate a return email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and inform us which items you will be returning. Typically the return address will be “sender address” on the shipping label; we will confirm the return address in our reply.
- The RMA number or packing slip/invoice must be included with the return. Either include a copy of your invoice/ packing slip with the return or include the RMA on the shipping label or on a note included with the return. Returns received without at least one of these identifiers will be charged a $10 processing fee and will take longer to process.
- Returns must be shipped within 14 days after being authorized, if not the RMA will be voided.
- The customer is responsible for return shipping charges and arranging return shipping. All postage, carrier fees and/or duties need to be pre-paid by the customer. If returns arrive with payment due that amount will be deducted from the total refund amount. We also reserve the right to refuse a returned parcel if exorbitant fees are due on arrival.
- All shipping fees paid or our actual shipping costs when free shipping promotions are used are non-refundable. Only the product purchase price is eligible for a refund.
- If the “Free Shipping” promotion was used and returned items bring the total product order value to under the free shipping threshold the “Free Shipping” promotion will become void and the shipping charges will be applied retroactively and be deducted from the refund. The regular shipping charges which will be applied are displayed alongside the “Free Shipping” promotion during checkout.
- If a partial return is made, promotions such as discount coupons, discounted combo discounts, and/or free shipping may become invalid and the discounts will be retroactively removed.
- Example 1) $100 purchase which used a $10 discount coupon (requiring a $100 minimum order) for a total charge of $90 returns a $30 item. $100 - $30 = $70 making the $10 discount invalid. A $20 refund would be issued ($90-$70=$20).
- Example 2) $200 purchase which received the promotion “free shipping on orders over $150” returns a $70 item. $200 - $70 = $130 invalidating the free shipping promotion. Our actual cost of shipping will be deducted from the $70 returned item value.
- To be eligible for a full product refund the “complete product” must be returned in “good condition” else deductions against the full purchase price will be applied.
- Only one Cerra Water Filter in an order may be used within the 30 day trial period for a refund. All other filters must be returned unopened and new condition. When more than one filter is used these additional used filters are not refundable.
- The “complete product” includes all parts and branded packaging including but not limited to jewelry boxes, tins, authenticity cards, cases, instructional manuals etc. This does not include poly bags, cardboard or other packaging material that is only used for protection during shipping and not cosmetic “branded packaging “. If the “complete product” is not returned a 10-20% deduction from the full product price may be applied.
- Product must be in “good condition” meaning only showing normal/light signs of use which would be expected within 30 days of use. If product shows signs of damaged due to mishandling under customer ownership or damaged incurred during shipping the return due to poor packaging a 10-20% deduction from the full product purchase price may be applied.
- Refunds can take up to 2 weeks to be processed. To ensure a quick refund please make sure to follow our return procedure and when you ship your return send us the tracking number.
Exchanges, Lost Orders, Replacements & Additional
- Exchanges: We accept exchanges for any products still in like new condition. Exchanges can be for different sizes, colors or even different products. If you would like to exchange a product please follow the same procedure as returning a product, additional details will be provided after contacting us. Instead of a refund you will receive the exchanged product. As a courtesy we will cover the shipping cost to send out the exchanged product, we provide this courtesy once per order within the USA and Canada.
- Free Replacements: If you receive a damaged or defective product we will replace it completely free of charge if you inform us within one week of receiving the product. We will require you send a picture to verify the damage. Depending on the product and circumstances we may require the product be returned before being replaced, we will provide a pre-paid shipping label to you in this case.
- Lost Orders: If your order is lost during shipping within the USA or any of the countries that provide USPS delivery information (listed under International Shipment Information) we will replace it free of charge or give you a refund, your choice. To determine if a shipment is lost we require a USPS to first perform an investigation which will result in USPS either finding your shipment delivering it or determining it is lost. You may be required to verify certain information upon USPS’s request. Upon USPS determining your shipment is lost we will then provide a free replacement or full refund. For International orders you must request your local postal system to also do an investigation to confirm if your package was lost, and provide us with their results.
For USA USPS (United States Postal Service) missing or delivery problems you will need to follow the recommended steps on the USPS website as follows:
- Check the Current Status with your tracking number
- Complete and submit the Help Request Form first for all issues like your package is missing in local delivery. Your local post office will get this Help Request and assist you with the problem. If the Local Post Office was unable to resolve the problem then you can advise us by email of what the Local Post Office has advised you. With this information we may then need to do the next step of "Submit a Missing Mail Search Request". We will also need a written letter from you saying what the specific problem was and what the circumstances were.
- If the problem is not resolved directly with the local post office in the previous step then we may need to "Submit a Missing Mail Search Request" on your behalf. We will take your information from step 2 and submit the request. If USPS cannot locate the missing package then they will advise us and we will re-send your order for free.
- We will also File a Claim with USPS for all insured packages. You will need to provide us all information from step 2 to support the claim.
For Canada Post missing packages customers will first need to follow the Canada Post help guidelines per the Canada Post website:
After you have followed the Canada Post Help Procedures and if Canada Post confirms the package was lost then you will need to forward this information to us by email
- A limited 1-year warranty applies to all Cerra Water products. This warrants the products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. The one year period is from the date of purchase from an authorized seller. The warranty entitles the purchaser to a free repair or replacement of the product at IIT’s discretion. Shipping costs for the warranty are only covered within the USA and Canada, the purchaser will cover the shipping costs to any other locations under this warranty (shipping costs are covered to freight forwarders such as www.myus.com within the USA). We will require you send a picture/video to verify any warranty issue.
- Cerra Filters come with a 2 month effectiveness warranty from first use. This effectiveness warranty covers pH and filtering abilities. pH is guaranteed to maintain above 8.5 as measured by our Cerra Water pH Test Reagent. Filtering capabilities are guaranteed by water flowing through at a reasonable rate.
- The Cerra Filter 2 month effectiveness warranty does not provide coverage in certain situations which include but are not limited to: pH is measured using a third party pH tester; The Cerra Filter is in the activation process, the first 2 weeks after first use; Non potable water (water which would not meet basic safety regulations such as well water or lake water), hot water, or any other liquids are put through the Cerra Filter. The filter activation procedures are not followed; Personal preference of water taste.