Learn More About Cerra Water
Cerra Water - Water You can Trust
WHAT IS IN THE CARTRIDGE (FILTER)
- a special proprietary combination of carbon and special Cerra Water-ceramic balls. These Cerra Water-transformational balls are made from a variety of inorganic minerals, semi precious stones and crystals.
- These bio-transformational balls are proprietary for the manufacturing process, equipment and composition of what is in the cartridge. No one else can replicate this process or the balls.
- Although made of minerals there is no detection of heavy metals according to the tests done by FDA certified lab.
- What do these different Cerra Water - ceramics balls do:
- add magnesium, calcium, zinc, potassium to make mineralized alkaline water in a ionic form.
- add molecular hydrogen
- emit a natural far-infrared ray which is very healthy for the body by stimulating the body to remove toxins and natural healing abilities.
- emit negative ions which is necessary for survival. The electro-magnetic frequencies and toxics in our environment ( air, food) destroy the negative ions which are necessary for good health.
- emit a unique natural fine vibration of piezo electric to energize the water.
- aid in the removal of impurities and heavy harmful metals
- have a strong anti-bacterial effect that destroys bacteria and fungus
- creates anti-oxidants in the water and removes harmful free radicals
- micro-cluster the water so water and nutrients are more easily absorbed by the body
- reduces bad smell from organic matter, chlorine and other impurities
- reduces carcinogens ( THN, chloroform)
- makes the water taste fresh
- Our Biometric Frequency Infusion Technology ( BFIT) -erases all the negative frequencies and adds over 18,000 healing frequencies to the water.
SAFETY FEATURES of CARTIDGE:
- Nano Silver Anti-bacteria Ball- Most filters just use ordinary carbon which is a breeding ground for bacteria. When water is run thru the carbon filter and left overnight it now become a pollutant for your water. The Cerra Water Cartridge has a proprietary nano silver anti-bacteria balls that is bacteria resistant and anti -fungal. Nano means that its very small size, the particles are between the size of a molecular and DNA. The nano silver anti-bacteria balls interfere with the metabolism of up to 650 species of bacteria to stop them from breeding thus destroying any germs. These are found to be over 99% effective.
- Nano Silver will combine with the cell walls of pathogenic bacteria, will then directly get inside the bacteria and deactivate them, to block inhalation and metabolism and suffocate the bacteria. Nano Silver will not expire. Light, heat and radiations will not affects its healing qualities.
- Activated Carbon- made by natural coconut carbon with the essential effect of to improve taste, reduce odour and chlorine. The anti-bacteria balls are mixed into the carbon insure that is a bacteria resistant.
- Independent certified laboratory tests confirm that the cartridge reduces chlorine, heavy metal and other pollutants.
- WQA S-200 NSF/ANSI 42 Chemical Reduction standard.
- Our filter media manufacturer provides accurate laboratory results for product performance:
- pH over filter life: (Red is Cerra Water, Blue is Source Tap Water), results show a consistent pH over filter life
- ORP over filter life: (Red is Cerra Water, Blue is Source Tap Water). Results show that ORP starts around -250 (good) and get as high as -348 (excellent) and over filter life maintains a healthy consistent level of anti-oxidants. These are realistic results and not some false claim that -600 will be held over the filter life as some other companies .
- Micro-clustering- is the transformation of water to make the water cluster smaller thus enhancing the ability of the body to absorb water and nutrients. Korean Institute of Science and Technology confirms micro clustering thru a NMR- Analysis ( Nuclear Magnetic Resonance) show that the normal tap water has a cluster size of about 100- 130 (Hz) H2O molecules. After passage thru the Cerra Water filter the cluster size is reduced to 50 (Hz) H2o molecules. All companies that sell electrical ionizers claim to micro cluster but have never provided any NMR test results. NMR is the only scientific proof of micro-clustering.
Benefits of anti-oxidant water:
- Flushes acidic metabolites and toxins from the cellular level.
- Supplies health sustaining minerals such as Ca, K, Zn, Mg to the body.
- Contains smaller Water Clusters(51.497 Hz) that hydrates the body up to 3 -6times more effective than normal water.
- Facilitate nutrients and mineral absorptions efficiently.
- Promotes general well-being by restoring the body.
Capacity- 1.8 liters of filtered water( total capacity is 3.3 liters)
SAFETY FEATURES OF THE PITCHER:
- BPA/ BPS Free- plastic is SANS which has no polycarbonates (which can leach dangerous chemicals.) It falls under the good #7 plastics for food safety. Many companies that claim to be BPA free have just substitute with BPS which is just as toxic since it still contains the same bishphenol chemicals. The Cerra Water pitcher has the safest plastic (almost like glass) that you can get today. SAN is higher quality plastic with increased strength, rigidity, toughness and temperature and chemical resistance.
- German TUV certification for food hygiene and safety test.
Food Safe- the “food grade” symbol (a glass and fork symbol) on the bottom of the pitcher indicts that it is safe for use of food and beverages. This standard symbols issued by authority’s/institutions, such as the FDA (Food & Drugs Administration), EFSA (European Food Safety Authority), SPI (Society of Plastic Industry).
Some manufacturers seeking to save money have switched from BPA to BPS. BPS is a BPA analogue with the same bisphenol chemical class-which may be every bit as toxic. This allows companies to claim that they are now “BPA-free,” and technically, they are but they still contain bisphenol!
Our Cerra plastic pitchers are also BPS free as they don’t contain any polycarbonates. We prefer this German TUV certification that confirms there is no leaching rather than just counting on the plastic type category number.
Food Storage Symbols for Plastics:To insure the container of food and beverage packaging is safe it should be labelled with; the standard symbols issued by authority’s/institutions, such as the FDA (Food & Drugs Administration), EFSA (European Food Safety Authority), SPI (Society of Plastic Industry).
Symbol 'Food Grade' a glass and fork symbols indicating that the container is safe to use for food and beverages.Look for the cup and fork symbol on the bottom of the pitcher.
How to tell if a water pitcher is made of safe plastic
Testing Summary for pH, ORP, TDS & Hydrogen
The tap water used was a good quality potable water processed by local municipality. Test results will vary depending on your local source water quality.
The below are typical indicative testing results.
Tap Water and RO Purified Water Testing
Tap Water Quality
RO Purified Water Quality
CerraWater Anti-Oxidant Alkaline Water Filter Jug
Add Tap Water and RO Purified Water to Cerra Water Pitcher/Cartridge testing
Tap Water +CerraWater
- Hydrogen: 589 ppb
RO Purified Water +CerraWater
Plain Water Filter Jug (BRITA) Testing
Tap Water +BRITA
RO Purified Water +BRITA
Comparison - Ionizers and Alkaline Water
How Do Other Types of Filtration Differ From Cerra Water?
Reverse Osmosis - RO
- Works for removing everything from the water ( fluoride, cryptosporidium, and pharmaceuticals )but in the process it removes all the healthy minerals making the water very acidic and high in free radicals. Free radicals increases cellar damage and degeneration. All this can be addressed by running RO water thru the Cerra Water pitcher to create alive, anti-oxidant alkaline water. RO water is very aggressive water but by running it through the Cerra Water pitcher it absorbs the ionic Cerra Water minerals and the anti-oxidants creating very clean, alive healthy water.
Brita: NSF 42 & 53
- Contain specialized resins that remove copper, mercury, cadmium, chlorine etc. These resins turn the water more acidic and increase free radical damage. One of the advantages of the Cerra Water pitcher is that it can take very clean but acidic water and make it anti-oxidant alkaline water. Cerra Water cannot put these other Brita type resins into our cartridge as they would destroy its ability to create alive anti-oxidant alkaline water.
Is All Alkaline Water The Same?
It is very easy to create alkaline water by adding baking soda, cheap calcium or even bleach! These other alkaline waters lack the health benefits Cerra Water provides. The secret behind Cerra Water is the 6 step process, and the select essential alkaline minerals added and the ionic form they come it which allow the body to absorb them improving your health.
Lab results prove that the minerals magnesium, potassium, zinc with a bit of calcium are added to our Cerra Water. This ideal ratio of minerals supports a healthy functioning nervous system and body. Magnesium is our biggest nutritional deficiency today so that is why Cerra focuses on adding this very important mineral.
All the minerals are ionic to insure maximum absorption. Ionic means the molecule has a negative charge just like Cerra Water has. In order for a mineral to be absorbed it must be absorbed into the cells. This can only be done though pass by the cell gate keepers, the aquaporins, which are positively charged. Just like magnets this means only molecules with a negative charge can be absorbed.
The 2 most common requested comparisons are;
- How is the Cerra Pitcher different from an Electrical Ionizer?
- How is the Cerra Pitcher different from the other Alkaline Pitcher found in store or online?
We have prepared 2 comparison charts and summaries highlighting the major and important advantages the Cerra Pitcher has over both.
1) Comparison to Electrical Ionizers
|Ionizing Process||Cerra Water||Mother Earth||Electrolysis|
|Creates Harmful EMFs to People||No||No||Yes|
|Essential Minerals||Perfect balance of essential minerals||Varies||Depends upon source water|
|Can use Reverse Osmosis water with it||Yes||N/A||No|
|Heavy Metal Removal||Yes||N/A||?|
|Food Safe Plastic||Yes||N/A||No|
|WQA Safety Certification||Yes||N/A||No|
Summary of Electrical Ionizers Vs Cerra Water
Cerra Water is able to do everything an electrical ionizer can do and more at a fraction of a price. The process is more natural and adds more essential minerals to the water than the electrical ionizers. The Cerra Water Pitcher is also safer as it can reduce more contaminants and is made of food safe plastic unlike electrical ionizers which use non food safe plastic in all their tubing. Cerra Water is taken through a natural process which mimics mother natural compared to running electricity through water which is very unnatural creating unstable electrically charged water. Before electrical ionizers may have been a good choice, when they were the only choice available, but now are outdated technology where the Cerra Pitcher outperforms in all ways. Also very importantly electrical ionizers emit harmful EMF’s (electromagnetic fields) which have been shown as harmful to human health. This is a serious concern for all electrical ionizers including the hydrogen producing types. It is best to avoid harmful EMF’s whenever you can.
2) Comparison to Other Alkaline Pitchers (Cheap Imitation Jugs)
|Features||Cerra Water||Other Imitation Alkaline Pitcher|
|pH Alkalinity level||8.5-9.5||7.5-8.0|
|Molecular Hydrogen Added||Yes||No|
|Food Safe Plastic||Yes||No|
|Energetically enhanced (BFIT)||Yes||No|
|pH drops included ($20 value)||Yes||No|
|Value @ Quality||Excellent||Poor|
Summary of other Alkaline Pitchers and the Cerra Pitcher
When looking at lower priced alkaline pitchers in stores or online with prices from $49-$59 they may seem like a good deal but when you look at what they actually do and what you actually get their value looks unattractive. The alkaline water they make is usually a lower alkalinity level that is only achieved by only adding calcium in very high levels that is not necessarily beneficial in such high amounts. Some initially give a slight anti-oxidant value when first tested but this goes away after a few uses. The cheap imitation alkaline pitchers simply don’t have the full qualities of the Cerra Water process. The Cerra Water Pitcher adds a full range of essential minerals including magnesium, potassium, zinc and calcium all in healthy levels along with anti-oxidants, molecular hydrogen, and micro clustered water that will last for the life span of the cartridge of 2-3 month
Made in China compared to USA
The other alkaline pitchers are primarily made in China which is why they are so cheap. This cost savings comes at the cost of non food safe plastic which can leach chemicals into your water and filter media which can contain other toxic elements. The other alkaline pitchers contain no official independent safety testing because they would not meet the standards. Even though these alkaline pitchers are found in health food stores it does not mean they are safe.
Cerra Water is made in USA and only made of the quality materials including German Certified Plastic, the cartridges have passed WQA safety regulations and plastic made of BPA free food safe which has been tested per German standards