Tag: anti aging
When people get to be a “certain” age, they tend to slow down, and in most cases they feel like they need to. Now, some people are picking up speed, just when you’d think they should be doing the opposite. What’s their secret?
Take J.L., who wouldn’t even get out of bed to go to the bathroom because of severe depression. Now, he’s out of bed and back to work. His partner can’t believe the difference in him.
And S.B., who has so much body and joint pain, it was difficult to get around. Now she’s out walking the dogs and is able to bowl again. Her team is so glad to have her back and she’s bowling better than ever.… Read the rest
The Body is Dependent on Adequate Water and Ionic Minerals for All Its Functions
“Our bodies consist of about 75% water, in a purely healthy state. In that state our blood is at its optimum pH, the “pump” that pushes nutrients into the cells and the acidic waste out of the cells is working to perfection. Each of your cells is plump with life and vitality. Your whole body is humming along in a flow of energy and efficiency. Most of the water inside us is salty. It’s just like the sea. It’s almost like we crawled out of the ocean to live life on land. Depending on our activity level, we can start to dry out at an early age.… Read the rest
- Getting older relates to the passage of time.
- Aging relates to the breakdown of tissues in the body.
- The outward signs of aging include wrinkles, sagging, and gray hair.
- Getting older by itself does not cause aging.Aging is the result of damage to bodily tissues by organic acids and by active oxygen (free radicals).
- Organic acids in the body break down tissues, causing aging and age-related diseases.
- Common waste products in the body include acetic acid, carbonic acid, fatty acids, lactic acid,and uric acid.
- Active oxygen (free radicals) causes oxidative damage to molecules within cells of the body.
- Free radicals are associated with a numerous diseases, including cancer, arthritis, atherosclerosis,Alzheimer’s disease, and diabetes.Drinking